The school offers the following two streams for classes XI and XII: Mathematics, Biology and Commerce.
Students are selected in class XI on the basis of :
- Their consistently good academic performance in classes IX and X.
- A minimum of 70% marks in the Half Yearly and Pre-Board Examinations of Class X.
- Good conduct, behaviour and other social and personal qualities.
- At least B grade in SUPW and community service.
- Having a minimum of 80% attendance in classes IX and X.
- At least 75% (for the students of this institution) and 80% (for the students from other institutions) of marks in each subject for the ISC course.